Our House.....in the middle of Our Street

| Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Well it looks like its FINALLY finished!!! What has taken twice as long as we were originally quoted (and still isn't finished quite the way I wanted....)Is now OURS!!! (and the banks, but lets not be too pedantic about things!)

For those who are my Facebook friends, you would have noticed the progression, and problems, of JB and my very first home. But tomorrow we FINALLY get the keys to OUR HOUSE!!!!

Here is a little audio visual display for you to enjoy :) What started as a "Do you think we can??" has (18months later) turned into a "SURE CAN!!!"





Now we only have to organise the landscaping, fencing, back yard, painting, decorating, sheds, clothesline......... :) So for all my gorgeous clients who come and visit us in the next few months, I hope you understand our little "Work In Progress"!

Also means we may be incommunicado for a few days as we move and get things connected properly. So all urgent messages should be directed to my Mobile!

YAY!! Packing time!!

2 Fabulous Comments!:

Tam Flynn said...

What a progression, Clare & John! Well done!!! Can't wait to get the grand tour in a week or 2! Best of luck with the moving!

Arley said...

I love show it web slideshows- multimedia all the way. Great moments, love the compositions.