Jennifer and Brad, Pre Wedding Engagement Session

| Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What an eventful afternoon!! Jen and Brad are getting married in Dunsborough in October, and as they live in Perth, we hadn't actually met until today. I have to say I totally love Jen, she is the sweetest most loveliest person and is an absolute STUNNER to boot. Brad is a supremely lucky guy.

We met at the gates to Wonnerup Schoolhouse, an area I love to work in as there is such beautiful history and natural landscapes around that small area.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have shot there a couple of times before without issue, but today we were asked (not so nicely) to vacate the vicinity immediately as we were on private property!! (besides the fact there are no signs saying this) I had no idea, so I apologised PROFUSELY and we skedaddled. Wont be back THERE again in a hurry! Made for an interesting story anyway ;)

In the forest (which ISNT private property....) the light was amazing.

Photobucket

I like to use Engagement sessions to try out new techniques and ideas, as they lend themselves to a little more experimentation before trying them out on the all important wedding days. This is a new technique I'm trying out. What do you think??

Photobucket

Can I just say WHAT A STUNNER!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then off down to the beach for a little time before sunset. LOVE LOVE LOVE this shot, has to be my current all time favorite.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks so much guys for a lovely afternoon. I cant WAIT till October as your wedding sounds like its going to be amazing.

Photobucket

0 Fabulous Comments!: