YAY! Back to the Land of the Living!!

| Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I have to say MOVING SUCKS!!!!

We are finally in our very own brand new home! It still looks a little like a construction site, but im sure all my fabulous clients who come by will understand our small work-in-progress that is our new House/Studio.

The new studio is now the proud owner of a massive 50" LCD screen just PERFECT for viewing your image slideshows, choosing enlargements and doing your ever-so-important Album Plans!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cant wait to get stuck into next season now so I can show off its beauty!

We have some new products, packages and pricing in the woodwork all to be revealed for the New Season starting soon. So keep an eye out!!!!

And now that we have the super dooper internet back, I can get into all my blogging again!! YAY!

0 Fabulous Comments!: