Jess and Brad's Pre-Wedding Engagement Session

| Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A chilly windy afternoon found my down at Prevelly Beach in Margaret River to see the Vivacious Jess and the ever so cute Bradley! I have been really looking forward to this wedding for AGES as I just love Jess's total gorgeousness, and the wedding is going to be a super fun day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looks a tad chilly doesn't it! Have to LOVE winter woollies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I didn't even initiate this one...all I said was "go for a little walk down the beach for me" Jess is lucky she didn't get completely soaked!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The sky and water looked amazing with the stormy clouds overhead.

Photobucket

Photobucket

a quick stop at the Info bay on Caves Rd!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love you two...cant wait till October! Seriously...I have THE BEST clients ever! (especially with people who love Harry Potter as much as I do!)

2 Fabulous Comments!:

Cruise Gossip Girl said...

They look so happy! And in love! And you've brought out their personality so well together. Great job!

renay said...

Cute couple. They look truly in love.