Olivia and Hendy, Pre Wedding Engagement Session

| Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm so impressed at how Olivia and Hendy braved the wild weather last Friday. It was a little...windy...to say the least, but we bravely ventured out for some beautiful portraits of the two of them and got to know each other a little better.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Engagement Portrait sessions are a fantastic way to realise how easy it is to have your photo taken. I completely understand it being a weird feeling to have a massive camera stuck in your face, having experienced the exact same thing last year for our engagement session with Pixels, but it so helps to ease people into being the center of attention on their wedding day!

Photobucket

I try to make it as easy and stress free as possible during your portrait session and capture the true relationship between our couples, and the way I do that is to get you to focus on each other not on me (because I'm boring and nowhere near as cute as your fiance!!)

The light on Friday was amazing! Overcast days do make for the most stunning light and storm clouds are AWESOME.

Photobucket

We braved the beach for a quick few shots...it was COLD and WINDY and we had to make sure we didnt get run over by a motorbike rider too! the things we do for art :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Awwww how cute are these two???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cant wait till October! It's going to be a fantastic Boho-chic day full of awesomeness I can just feel it!

5 Fabulous Comments!:

Annie Warren said...

These are just lovely. What a gorgeous couple... so relaxed in each others arms! I love the shot with the choppy ocean behind them. So dramatic! Great job Clare. (P.S. I'm SO sorry I missed you at PMA! Next time eh?)

Christina Montemurro said...

What beautiful photos - I am sure they will love them! I love the one of them standing on the sidewalk, with the curving line leading up to them. And then I am crazy about the ones with the sunset, especially the first where they are staring off at it - so much warmth and intimacy there.

Sylvia Borgo said...

OooOh! They are a handsome couple! It is obvious they are so in love! Awww, makes one's heart melt! Great captures, Clare!

Arley said...

Sweet couple. Their affection really shines through in the images.

Olivia said...

Thank you for your kind words! We were petrified.
Thanks for braving the cold for us Clare - you did an amazing job.