Nicole and Seth, Pre Wedding Portrait

| Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This is a little later than I usually post these up, due to Telstra and the "Never Ending Wait for Internet" but here they are in all their glory!!!

Nichole is friends with a couple of my past clients, Carla and Brooke, so was more than happy to book me over the net, so this was my first time in meeting Nicole and Seth in person. Gorgeous GORGEOUS people. I'm so lucky with my clients, they are all such wonderful people!!

So Beach first, at the fabulous Back Beach here in Bunbury with its awesome volcanic rock formations and cute little lighthouse. Just chuck in a couple of lovebirds and YUM!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Braving the spray in the name of Art :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had seen this place in my hubby's work for GWN and really wanted to try it out so we ventured into unknown territory in south Bunbury and came up with some yummo texture and gorgeous light.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thankyou guys for not only being my Guinea-pigs with new locations, but waiting oh so patiently for your images. Cant wait till December!!

1 Fabulous Comments!:

Unknown said...

I love working on the coast. I wish we had more layouts like this here. You took some fantastic shots here! My fav is on the boardwalk