Paige and Andrew Pre Wedding Portrait

| Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another Abbey Beach Couple YAY!! I love working at Abbey Beach Resort - FABULOUS place to have your wedding, cant recommend it high enough.

We met in Busselton for their session, to get some awesome jetty pics. I swear if I come down to that beach one more time to find it covered in construction I think i will........ anyway, I digress, and it IS all for a good cause.

These two couldn't stop laughing. I absolutely LOVE their Happiness, Joy and just plain sheer exuberance at being so much in love.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This girl loves her fella so much. Makes me smile just looking at their images.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This is why I love my job so much, because I get to spend time with people who are just so amazingly happy and sharing one of life's ultimate pleasures - Love.

Photobucket

Ok I'm going all soppy...will stop :)

1 Fabulous Comments!:

Unknown said...

Nothing better than true, sincere smiles. That blue wall was an excellent background! I love color! Great job!