Brooke and Paul, 5th January 2008

| Tuesday, March 4, 2008


I love doing nice detail shots from my weddings. My couples spend so much time choosing all the intricate details of their day, its nice to be able to record some of the finer points, weather it be the flowers, or the jewellery. Its important to have a full story of the day and detail shots are definitely a big part of the Tale.


Emotion is such a HUGE part of a wedding day. Capturing the pure joy is such a wonderful part of my job. I look at the images while editing and its so wonderful to relive the moments that make me all gooey inside :) Yes I'm a big wuss when it comes to weddings...

Having fun is a BIG part of the day. I love to have a laugh with my couples and their bridal parties, It not only makes us all enjoy the day so much more, it creates wonderful memories...and great images!

0 Fabulous Comments!: