Zoe and Paul engagement portrait :)

| Thursday, February 12, 2009

Zoe and Paul are a referral from Trena and Brant, who were married last April, and we hadn't met before the Pre Wedding Portrait! I find that alot with people who get referred by past clients, they trust enough to know I will do an awesome job, and if they have seen me in action before they know I'm a bundle of laughs. (and I know they don't think I'm too insane haha)

Zoe and Paul hail from Mt Barker (where I actually have family ...and they have awesome chicken there too) are are getting married on Zoe's parents farm in Boyup Brook in April. They came all the way to Bunbury for their shoot! Aww I feel loved :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to the beach, as its usually a tad far for photos from Mt Barker! The sky was AWESOME!!! love this sort of weather.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks guys!! Looking forward to Easter :)

1 Fabulous Comments!:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the couple was having a great time! Awesome work!!