Happy 2 Years Johnboy!!!

| Sunday, February 15, 2009

Today is the 2 year anniversary of our engagement!!!!


It was a VERY unexpected engagement because we had only been "Going Out" for 5 months, and only living together for 2. We had been talking about it, because I knew he was The One, but i just assumed it wouldn't be for AGES.


Its also not the most exciting of proposals, no fireworks, no rosepetals on the bed, no 50m signs over the freeway, no expensive dinners out. He simply told me how much he loved me, how happy I made him, and how he wanted to spend every day with me. We were just sitting in our loungeroom of our little house in Bridgetown (where we were living at the time) and watching Gilmore Girls.


I was crying (because we all know im a huge wussy sook) and instead of a tissue, he handed me a ring.
It was by far the most romantic thing that has ever happened to me, because it was REAL.


So Thankyou John for being the most romantic, most wonderful, most fabulous, most unexpected, and most amazing man Ive ever met. You have given me more joy than I ever thought humanly possible.


Photobucket
One of the awesome photos from our engagement portrait

0 Fabulous Comments!: