Nicky and Bryce, Engagement Portrait

| Thursday, February 12, 2009

Im on a roll today!!

I met with Nicky and Bryce down in Busselton yesterday for their portrait shoot. They are another referral from Trena and Brant! (I need to start paying them a commission I think :) ) And again, another couple I hadn't met before now.

I'm so in love with Nicky (sorry Brant) because she is the CUTEST thing ever and has the most amazing eyes!!! They brought along their totally adorable dog Imogen, who was mightily well behaved!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A few shots at Wonnerup Schoolhouse...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then a wardrobe and location change.....What a great Family Portrait!

Photobucket

See what i mean about her eyes? WOW-EEE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks so much guys for making the time to come down from Katanning. It always amazes me when people come from so far for portraits. Totally LOVE my clients.

0 Fabulous Comments!: