We are experiencing Technical Difficulties....

| Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Best time of the year for this to happen...NOT!!!

We are unfortunately dealing with slight computer glitches, which are involving me trying very hard not to throw my computer in the nearest skip bin. My poor husband has had to deal with numerous hissy fits and quite a few tearful phone calls, where I give my computer names that are highly unprintable!

The upside of this is I have gone and bought myself a swanky new system....that is 3 time more powerful than the system I'm currently using, and a nice big 24inch screen!!! Its not quite the Mac Pro Tower I had on my Christmas List, but its certainly better than what Ive been using the past 2 years that's for sure!! And its due to me this week...Thank The Goddess!!!

SO.....while these technical difficulties are being handled, we are unfortunately experiencing some delays on Proof Book delivery in particular, which has been exacerbated by the Christmas break in the production facilities...BUT i do have some light at the end of the tunnel, so do not fear!

All clients in November/December will receive their Wedding Proofs before Christmas, as I will be sending out Proof CD's of your images. Your Proof Books will be available early next year. And All clients who have ordered Christmas Photographs, your images will be available on time.

And rest assured, due to well handled Backup systems...no images have been or will be lost :)

(My Car has also died 3 times in the past month....someone up there doesn't like me much at the moment!!!)

Thanks for every one's patience while we set up our new system! I'm hoping that it will increase production speed, and decrease my stress levels exponentially!

1 Fabulous Comments!:

mike and kyles said...

hang in there clare, this happens to the best of us, and a wise friend once told me "has been sent to test us"...i hope all you clients are understanding :)