Beth and James, Engagement Portrait

| Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I only met Beth and James less than a week before their wedding! They booked me over the Internet, as they are currently living in Tasmania...its a bit of a distance to travel to come see me!

I was in Perth already, second shooting a wedding for a friend of mine (his wife is 7 months pregnant..not fun shooting weddings in that state!) so I spent a few hours with Beth and James getting to know them and having a look at their wedding location for the following Friday, Lake Karrynup Country Club (swit swoo!)

We headed off to the beach to have some photos with their babies...2 Dalmatians! Far too cute for their own good I think :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And of course, we did a few just by themselves...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

And just because im so fabulous...and cant keep them waiting toooooo long for a sneeky peak...here is one of my FAVORITES from last Friday....

Photobucket

Cant wait to show you more!

0 Fabulous Comments!: