Carole and Drew Engagement Portrait

| Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sorry for the slackness in getting this post up :) I'm finally got my new system but there are some teething issues, as always, when you update your system...such as "oh where did I put my photoshop DVD?' and "why don't I write all my software validation codes down somewhere?" But I'm getting there...sloooooooooowly. good news is everything is running at least 5xfaster than before, even on the old puter!! Its amazing :)

So here we have the gorgeous Carole and Drew, who were down thisaway last weekend and popped in on their way home for a chat and a shoot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Please excuse if this post isnt 100% up-to-scratch in terms of colour etc as im still in process of setting up monitors etc and cant judge if things are perfect just yet....cheers!!)

0 Fabulous Comments!: