Lisa and Steven Engagement Portrait

| Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Saturday was kinda strange weather wise! I mean its supposed to be Summer right?? Friday was summery, big blue sky's, about 30ish...nice! Saturday turns up being chilly, windy and RAINY! Weird. Blame it on Global Warming.....

So I met with Lisa and Steve in Kings Park for their engagement shoot! They were another couple I hadn't yet met...they booked me over the Internet too! I love it when my work speaks to people so much they just have to have me...makes me feel so loved :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lisa said to me "I hope you got a nice photo of me... Im so unphotogenic" (sligthly adlib'd there...) HELOO??? are you KIDDING???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Totally GORGEOUS!

0 Fabulous Comments!: