Christmas Competition Part Deux

| Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thank you all for your wonderful Entries! I received quite a few via email too, and they all warmed my heart. It’s so wonderful to hear that in a world where things can go very wrong very quickly, we can all still find happiness and pleasure in the smallest things.

It was so hard to choose the 3 finalists, but I think I have found some very blessed individuals!

Introducing...... Bec, Belinda and Wren! Hullo!!

Bec - I am Truly blessed because:
I married the man of my dreams last year and we have spent 8 wonderful years together and that "first met" feeling and butterflies haven`t faded. We are very lucky to be welcoming a new addition to our family in May next year. We have a very loving and supportive (and very excited) family surrounding us and for this we must be blessed! We would love and appreciate the opportunity to have a newborn photo shoot with you!-Truly a blessing!

Belinda - I feel blessed
to be able to be married to my soul mate for the last 2 months, but in that two months I’ve almost lost my brother, had my mother hospitalised and almost died, my husband lose his job and my dad get retrenched after working at the same place for the last 15 years so at this time of year i feel blessed to be able to still have my wonderful new family and the support of family and friends. Even though at this moment we have hardly anything but i am blessed to at least have a family. It would be truly a blessing to have a photo shoot with my mum and dad and my husband as it may be our last chance.

Wren - I feel blessed because
after having cervical cancer and being told i may not get pregnant again I managed to fall pregnant. Then I got ill while pregnant and ended up going into premature labour and delivered a perfectly healthy boy who breathed and ate on his own. After a few minor health scares and trips back to hospital we were able to come home and a minor operation for me and I was fine too. I then found out from my surgeon that I had had 70% chance of having a stillbirth or birth defects due to being ill while carrying him but my little miracle baby came out perfect and has made our family complete.

What everyone needs to do now is to vote for their favorite, the one they think should receive the Grand Prize. Please keep your votes honest! It’s a fun and friendly competition, so please play with that in mind :)

*** You have to vote on the poll on the left hand side of the Blog ***
This is the only way the votes are counted :) Thanks!

Please rememeber each computer can only vote ONCE and once only. This is the way the voting system is set up and due to this, it is very difficult to falsify votes. Send the link off you all your Family and Freinds to increase your chances. Sending the link to overseas or interstate family is great way to capture a new bunch of voters!

Merry Christmas everyone….And keep those Warm Fuzzies Flowing!

9 Fabulous Comments!:

Brandi said...

I vote for Wren! Good luck to all the ladies :)

Anonymous said...

becccccccccccccc
beccccccccccccc
beccccccccccc
beccccccccccc
becccccccccc
beccccccccccc
beccccccccccccc

Anonymous said...

I Vote for BEC... gO Bec!!!

Anonymous said...

GO BECCCCCC
GO BECCCCC :)


XXXX

Anonymous said...

Good luck Belinda :)

Anonymous said...

Belinda!

Anonymous said...

I vote for Belinda.

Anonymous said...

my vote bec

Anonymous said...

I Vote For Bec!!!!!
Luv Kerrie xoxox