Portraits - A snapshot!!

| Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pre-Wedding or Engagement Portraits are something i include in my Gold and Silver packages. They are a fantastic way of getting used to having your photo taken.

Paulette and Steve - Australind/Meadow Landing - Jan 7 2008

It definitely helps to get to know each other, as we may have last had contact when the booking was made, anywhere up to 18 months previously! Its nice to say..."oh that's right, i remember who you are now! I'm so glad I hired you....."

Katrina and Matt - Mandurah/Lakelands - January 13, 2008

And in some cases i get to meet my clients for the first time, like these two who booked me via the Internet!
Nicole and Mick, Perth/Nedlands, Jan 13,2008

Its a great way to suss out how easy your wedding shoot will be. Having your photo taken can be a daunting idea, but really its about having fun, enjoying your special day and just letting me capture the true beauty of YOU!!

Another use for your Portrait session is to produce a Guest Book or Signing Frame. They are a great reminder of your guests at your wedding. See Here

0 Fabulous Comments!: