Lizzy and Owen, 2nd May 2009

| Thursday, May 21, 2009

This wedding holds a special place in my heart :) Not only was it the wedding of two very special people, but I also got to see my my old stomping ground of Bridgetown AND catch up with two of my my past clients too!!! Great day all round.

Ceremony - St Josephs Manjimup
Flowers - Kellie Nelson from Airport Florist in Belmont. Ph: 9277 2870
Reception - Bridgetown Gardens Reception center
Locations - Manjimup Timber Park, Blackwood River, Sunnyhurst Winery, Bridgetown Gardens

Photobucket

We arrived at Lizzy's sisters farm just outside of Manjimup to find a deserted farmyard! UhOh...are we at the right house???? Was all ok, they were just running a smidge late at the hairdressers. We got to play with the new baby cows anyway so all's good!

Photobucket

Preparations went smooth, the details were FANTASTIC and JB and I have now become 'Dora the Explorer' fans. A few gorgeous portraits and we are off to the Church!

Photobucket

The flowers were made by the incredibly talented Kellie Nelson who was not only the florist, but a bridesmaid AND a past bride of mine too!! She still graces my client room with her beauty :)

Photobucket

Owen and his entourage arrives at Manjimup's St Josephs church in his Truck!!! It even had ribbons and tin cans hung off the back. I just LOVE country weddings :) The ceremony was so beautiful and the love and joy in their faces was a pleasure to behold.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Phototime! We started in Manji and then headed off to Bridgetown and the coolness of the Blackwood River. Who would have thought that May would have such hot weather??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Off to the GORGEOUS Sunnyhurst Winery which has some the most gorgeous gardens anywhere, straight out of a Jayne Eyre novel.

Photobucket

And then off to the top of Bridgetown Gardens Estate and sunset! ST-HU-HU-NUHU-NING!!!! (might not be a word...but you get the idea LOL)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The reception was Fan-friggin-tastic. All the details planned by Lizzy were so beautiful and perfect. The food was fantastic, and the love in the room was almost tactile.

Ive split the slideshow into two as I just HAD to show heaps of reception pics. Owen surprised Lizzy with the most amazing speech I've ever heard, and I tell ya, he gives Beyonce a run for her money in the booty shaking stakes!! I swear I had tears running down my face!



Wedding Day Slideshow



Wedding Reception Slideshow



Thanks guys for an absolutely AMAZING day. Hands down best Grooms Speech ive ever witnessed :)

1 Fabulous Comments!:

Natalie Rachel Barron said...

Just wanted to say you are one truly gifted photographer and the way you captured all the emotion at Lizzy and Owens wedding is truly magical :D You rock!