Cass, Digby and Baby makes 3

| Friday, May 22, 2009

I consider myself very privileged to be asked to shoot my friends. Especially those whom I like ALOT! Cass and Digby are two very very lovely individuals and will soon be graced with a Baby!! YAY!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I tell ya...Digby is a very lucky man....How BEAUTIFUL is she??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love these ones, I think Ruddy was going for gold!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby socks...does it get ANY cuter??

Photobucket

Yes..I think it can! Peanut M&M's anyone?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


LOVE IT!!

Photobucket


Thank you for letting me share in such a special time :) bring on September ;)!!!!!

Photobucket

2 Fabulous Comments!:

Naomi Dear said...

Beautiful! Especially love no. 3

Tam Flynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You are definitely glowing Cass :)