Jody, Tim and Charlee - Engagement Session!

| Friday, May 22, 2009

We were up in Perth last weekend for various reasons, and as Jody and Tim booked me over the net, as allot of my clients do, we took this chance to get together and take some lovely photos of their gorgeous little family!

The weather was superb(very unlike today where its a torrential downpour outside..but thats another story)so we decided on the beach! Cottesloe Civic Center played a nice prelude with its shady green.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got a resounding GONG on my "Cluck-o-meter" with their totally adorable daughter Charlee. I have never met a happier smilier baby EVER. I tell you if we could guarantee a baby like her id do it in a shot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The beach we went to was the location of Tim's proposal, so had a very special meaning to them both.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks guys!! Cant wait for Busselton in just a few weeks!! (hope the weather clears up LOL)

1 Fabulous Comments!:

Naomi Dear said...

Love them! 3, 8, 9 & 10 would have to be my faves..