A Great Big THANKYOU

| Friday, May 29, 2009

I was checking though my web-stats (as you do....) and discovered something rather exciting!! I compared May's stats with January's stats...and low and behold.... My website hits have gone up

400%!!!!

and to me that's pretty damn impressive :)

Back in January i was getting on average 25 hits a day on my website, nothing to be sneezed about really, but nothing to write home about either. But in 4 short months my monthly average has shot to nearly 100 hits a day (one day last week had close to 200!), or over 2,700 hits this month!! now THAT I'm happy about :)

wonder if I can keep this up....my plan to take over the universe seems to be going quite well!! (oops shouldn't have said that....)

So I wanted to say a great big thank you to everyone who has made me a happy bunny this afternoon!

0 Fabulous Comments!: