Kristy and Derek, 14th March 2009

| Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I got this post up super fast, because the lucky ducks are off to Europe for 9 weeks!! SO JEALOUS!!!

Kristy and Derek were married last Saturday on a BEOOOTIFUL sunny autumn day. You couldn't find too more lovely people...or two people more in love.

Ceremony - St Josephs, Busselton
Locations - Harwoods Cottage, Dunsborough and Canal Rocks, Yallingup
Reception - Whyndam Resort, Dunsborough
Transport - Gannaways
Reception Decoratiors - Wez Enterprises

Photobucket

I met the boys in Busselton already dressed!! I was most impressed with their punctuality! They looked VERY swish i have to say. We had a play with the pool table and the car (awesome car fellas) and then off to Vasse to see the lovely ladies!

Photobucket

Kristy looked STUNNING. We had a few laughs getting her dress on. It is kinda hard to put a wedding dress on at the best of times...but putting it on backwards...well that had a few extra laughs to be sure!

Photobucket

We had some photos with Kristy's Prize Winning Baby...and her first love... What a Beautiful Boy!

Photobucket

The ceremony at St Josephs was lovely. I was quite impressed with the Priests sermon/talk as it really struck a chord with me. There was so much love in the church....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Off for some fun!! We started at Harwoods Cottage, an absolutely beautiful Farmstay property, that has the original Quindalup Post Office. Totally cool.

Photobucket

And then off to Canal Rocks, a place special in Derek's heart. (great fishing spot apparently LOL)This one was actually one of the Groomsmen helping Kristy up the rocks...but its so great I couldnt help but keep it in....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I stayed a little longer at the reception so we could capture the speeches and cake cutting. Being the major wuss that I am...I of course cried during the very heart felt speeches... and the first dance....my word...lets just say that talking photos while you cant see though your tears is kinda difficult :)

Photobucket

Now for the Slideshow!



It was an absolutely fabulous day, and if your considering a reception at Whyndam Resort...YES DO IT! The food was YUM! Thanks so much guys, and have a spectacular Honeymoon!!

Photobucket

7 Fabulous Comments!:

Brandi said...

What a sweet couple! How funny my March 14th wedding involved a pool table as well.. :) But I haven't got the whole wedding blogged yet, good job you!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Wedding shots! I'm loving no. 10 especially - good job!

Autumn said...

I love the getting ready shot where she's laughing - such a great expression and a perfect catch!

Steve said...

Love that bridge shot awsome!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely wedding. My fave image is the one of them on the bridge. So classic

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous images! All of them are stunning, the bridge shot is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Love the laughing shot where she's getting her dress fixed/put on!