Chelsea and Troy, 28th February 2009

| Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The last day of February was a tad hot.... but it was a beautiful day for Chelsea and Troy's wedding in Bunbury.

Ceremony and Reception - Sanctuary Golf Resort
Locations - St Marks Tree, Old Post Office, Back Beach and Funky Blue Wall!

Photobucket

I went to visit the Boys first, as I usually do if they are not too far away, and captured some lovely images with Troy and His Family...then off to the other side of Austalind to see the girls! Chelsea looked amazing!!

Photobucket

The ceremony was beautiful on the putting green of The Sanctuary Golf Resort. Its such a beautiful view over the lakes. Afterwards we ventured into town for a bit of fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The sky looked amazing on the beach. Fantastic cloud formations....

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a bit of time left so I suggested a rather strange location....Discount Auto Parts!! People think I'm strange when I suggest weird places, but believe me...they work!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back to the Sanctuary for the reception.... and as always the room looked beautiful, and dinner smelt amazing.

Check out the slide show for a little extra yumminess.....



Thank you Chelsea and Troy...it was a most enjoyable day!

4 Fabulous Comments!:

Anonymous said...

I love the color in this wedding!

Anonymous said...

These are great! I particularly like the one of them walking through the green grass and trees. Those always tend to be a favs! :)

Anonymous said...

The last shot is so cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I just came across your site, and I love your images. Great job!