Tammy and Chris, 29th March 2008

| Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What a popular date!! I think I must have had around 15 enquiries for this date alone. I hope all the other couples who were married on this date had as lovely a day as Tammy and Chris had!

Tammy and Chris held their ceremony and reception at Bunbury Rowing Club, a lovely location right on the waterfront.

Ceremony and Reception : Bunbury Rowing Club
Locations : Old Post Office and Courthouse, Back Beach and St Marks Church Fig Tree.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tammy was ready nice and early, so we had plenty of time to play around with her pre-wedding photos. I have a habit of completely rearranging peoples living rooms for photoshoots...so i apologise upfront!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The ceremony was lovely, full of laughter and joy.

Photobucket

We went to the Old Post Office in town for some photos, and utilised the awesome doorways of the courthouse across the road. I love this area as its so diverse in a small space.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chris asked me to make sure his new Wife looked 'HOT' in her photos....I think we achieved the required result :)

Photobucket

Off too the beach for a moment, and then popping in to visit the huge Tree in the grounds of St Marks Church.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for the Stubby Holder guys! It goes well in my growing collection :)

0 Fabulous Comments!: