Give me some Blog-lovin Baby!

| Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ive just updated my comments settings to allow any 'ol' person to tell me how wonderful I am :) so come and comment away!!

(you can tell me I'm not lovely if you like...i will just delete them ha ha)

4 Fabulous Comments!:

Anonymous said...

Hi Clare!
I'm loving the new layout of your blog... its a lot easier to find things, locations etc. Love the main pic too :)
I'm still trying to work out which photos I want enlarged for framing, its so hard, they are all fantastic!!!!
About your wedding... try not to stress (I know, its hard not too), as long as you have excellent people around you it will be all fine!!
Goodluck!
Helen

Anonymous said...

I want to thank Clare for being one of the most fantastic pieces of our day ( there was a few, but she was wonderful!) It was one of my best decisions to choose her to be apart of our special day.. She's a professional with a huge heart and smile! Thankyou Clare for doing what you do best! Love Jason, Kirsty and Haylie

Clare Day said...

Ahhhh Helen, You know I just LOVE that photo, you two look so amazing and it shows off everything about the South West at its best I think :)

Anonymous said...

You are lovely Clare ;)