I LOVE my Clients!!!

| Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I was in a slump yesterday, one of those 'My wedding is in 5 friggin months and Ive done nothing and its going to be just a backyard barbie with haybales and paper plates' moments....and feeling VERY sorry for myself. I know we have all had those, and if your a prospective bride reading this I GET YOUR PAIN GIRLFRIEND!! (insert obligatory head bopping and finger snapping... don't think I can really carry that off though.... lol)

anyho....i was in a slump, and i open my email to get this....



and it made me go AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Isn't it great when one little thing makes you so much happier? Everyone should go out of their way to say nice things to people...maybe the world would be a better place.

HOMEWORK for everyone to today is to go tell someone you love them, whether it be your Fiance, Husband, Child, Dog, Mum, The Postman, the annoying person who rings at 7pm selling a great new phone deal....tell them they are fabulous.

in answer to your question Cindy and Scott....my head is only average size :D!

0 Fabulous Comments!: