Shantelle and Craig Engagement Session

| Saturday, September 18, 2010

Shantelle and Craig met up with me one overcast afternoon to finalise their plans and do their pre wedding session. They didnt really have anywhere special in mind, so were happy to have me recommend somewhere for photos.

Id been driving past this field every day for the past 6 months, and every day id go...I should go take photos there" and finally i could!!! Its just a field of grass on the side of the road, but its pretty awesome if you ask me :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Craig said to me "Hate having my photo taken...HATE IT" I reckon not only have i proved its not that bad, i think he kinda liked it :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 Fabulous Comments!:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful couple. I love her tights! So cool! And that field is fantastic! Don't you love when you see a place like that where you are just dying to shoot and you finally get a chance? So fun! : )

I just read your interview this morning and I thought you gave the best advice! Thank you for sharing!