Chrystel and Nick, Engagement Session

| Thursday, September 9, 2010

I met up with Chrystel and Nick in Collie, to do a location check for their upcoming wedding next month. I always like to check where im shooting if I haven't been there before. Im glad i followed them or id have gotten quite lost!!

Photobucket

Seriously, HOW cute are they???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are taken at the most awesome property ever just east of Collie, in the locality of Cardiff. The owners of this property built it themselves out of reclaimed bricks and windows from an old church. And it really shows.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am SO in love with this property!! Wonder if I can buy it with stamps....

Photobucket

Nick wanted a couple of photos with his 'other' girlfriend - his Car....sigh... ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cant wait for the wedding guys, its going to be such fun :D

Photobucket

0 Fabulous Comments!: