Laura and Nick, Engagement Session

| Monday, September 13, 2010

I love shooting in Fremantle - seriously one of my favorite spots. If we were ever to move back to the Big City, it would have to be close to here (or maybe in the hills...)

I hadnt met Laura and Nick yet, they booked me over the internet, so it was lovely to get together and get to know each other a little.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They told me a little of their Love Story, how they met in Freo when they were both working there, Laura as an engineer, and Nick with his Book Shop at the EShed Markets and studying at Notre Dame, so we incorporated all that into their shoot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a THING for shoes at the moment....

Photobucket

Laura was a little nervous, but how GORGEOUS and AWESOME is she?? Model material for sure :D

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks for a really enjoyable afternoon wandering the streets of Freo - you guys are awesome :)

Photobucket

0 Fabulous Comments!: