Cassie and Dan, 2nd Jan 2010, 2nd Shooting with Vibrant Photography

| Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I was very lucky to tag along with Jonothon Dear from Vibrant Photography while I was over in Sydney last month. Ive been an admirer of his work for ages now, especially his awesome strobe lighting techniques he uses to get absolutely amazing images. I was hoping some of his awesomeness would rub off on me :)


It was a very interesting day. I got to experience a really fabulous Church service - we don't get to do many of those down here, as most people get married on the beach or at wineries, so it was great to experience something a little different.

The photosession was held on Manly beach, where everyone got a standing ovation from the crowds on the beach! I thought that was pretty awesome personally :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was totally IN LOVE with the flowers.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jon's post is here - check out his amazing work. Thank you so much for letting me tag along for the day!




0 Fabulous Comments!: