Babies, Little Kiddies and Big Kids!

| Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One of the most enjoyable part of my job is when i get to hang out with people of the same mental age as me...ie KIDS! There is nothing more fun than playing on the swings in my opinion, so when i get a chance to do so for work I jump at the chance!!


Here are some of the little people Ive had the pleasure of spending time with lately :)

Beautiful 4 month old Tegan....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 month old Oli ( and the cool dudes who produced him)....

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Spunky little Kale and his mum.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The gorgeous Latter Kids.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My little mate Ethan, big sister Tayla, and the rest of the Fabulous Flynn's....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the adorable 2 week old Harry - aww my ovaries hurt with this one :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kids are THE best :)

0 Fabulous Comments!: