Back in the Real World

| Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So it been like...forever...since i last posted, Ive been a busy girl!! Ive got so much to post I'm not quite sure how long it will take to get it all done. there are 4 weddings, 6 baby and family sessions, 2 engagement sessions, the Jasmine Star workshop and my trip to Sydney, including a 2nd shooting gig with Jon from Vibrant Photography.....wow that tired me out just writing all that!!!


You can always check out my Facebook page for the really REALLY recent stuff as I always put them up there first (takes less time than here!) And become a fan while your at it...I run competitions and specials there - got to be in it to win it!

There are quite a few things in the pipeline over the next 6 months, so drop in from time to time to check out whats happening.

right - get in to it!!

0 Fabulous Comments!: