Sydney January 1st - 14th Sessions Avaliable

| Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Im off to Sydney!!!


For two WHOLE WEEKS

WITHOUT MY HUSBAND!!!!!

Ok, I probably shouldn't be quite so excited about that part, But im HUGELY excited about my trip.


Photobucket

Im heading over primarily to attend a Jasmine Star Workshop on the 13th, but while I'm there I'm going to be 2nd shooting with none other than Cathy Crawley from Beautiful Moments Photography and Jonathon Dear from Vibrant Photography!! I'm also going to visit my Dad and Brother who both live over there and I never get to see, but the work stuff is far more exciting (sorry Dad!)


Photobucket

So if your interested in a Portrait Session while I'm there - I'm holding a little Sydney Special!! Just email or ring for further details!!!

1 Fabulous Comments!:

Kellie said...

argh, so jelous! I so so so wanted to do the J* Workshop... just wouldn't work out for me this time around! but i truly hope she loves AU and comes back for a round TWO workshop! have a blast!