Rowena and Bryce, Engagement Session

| Thursday, October 29, 2009

I met up with Rowena and Bryce in Australind, down by the Collie River, to try out a spot or two for their wedding next weekend. I love checking out new places that I may not have even know was there, and engagement sessions are a perfect time to try out new stuff!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I dont think I want to know what was being whispered in Bryce's ear here!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then around the corner to the Scout Hall, which has the yummiest little shady green spot, just perfect for a very warm spring Sunday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The river is banked by a grove of paperbark trees which look AMAZING...cant wait for next weekend guys!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Fabulous Comments!: