New Headshots!

| Friday, October 23, 2009

I went and experienced what its like in front of the camera earlier this week. Roger and Kristy - the genius that is Envy Photography took my new headshot for a venture that will be revealed soon.

Its so hard being a model!! Roger kept saying "Stop Giggling!!!" now HOW am I supposed to do that???? :)

I reckon they did a damn fine job!

Photobucket

Cool camera hey! Its the showpiece of my antique camera collection - and it still works! Thats if I can remember how to shoot medium format film!

3 Fabulous Comments!:

Tam F :) said...

You look absolutely gorgeous Clare! And the giggling ... can't imagine you ever NOT giggling!

The Telfers at Warragal Park said...

Hmmm... I am intrigued by your new venture secret! I'll have to keep watching to see what you're up to!!

Brandi said...

I think you're ADORABLE! But hey I know what you mean.. when I had some shots done of myself, I was so uncomfortable!