Tanya and Rory, Engagement Session

| Thursday, September 10, 2009

up in Perth for conferences, it gave me a chance to do some Perth sessions! Sometimes people cant make it down for their sessions, so its good if i can combine work stuff when I'm in The Big Smoke.

Braving a sprinkling of rain, we met up on the Matilda Bay foreshore. Another completely gorgeous couple!

Photobucket

I love these ones. It really shows just how much Rory loves his girl.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We drove around the corner to Gallop House, which has the most amazing staircase. The wildflowers were out and it all looked amazing. I like to get my clients to have a good time during our session, and I have to say Tanya has such an awesome laugh :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And she is FREEKIN GORGEOUS!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

All this photo-talk is making me super excited for the wedding season to hurry up and start already :)

0 Fabulous Comments!: