Rebecca and Luke, Engagement Session

| Thursday, September 10, 2009

Its all in full swing once again :) A full on week of shooting and photostuff! Ive got 3 portrait posts today...

Rebecca and Luke were once Bunburyites, but now live in The Big Smoke, but are heading back down here for the big day in November. They met WAAAAAAAAAAY back in Primary School! I think that's most impressive.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorite ways to get peoples real smiles and laughter is to get them to whisper sweet nothings (or something dirty!) into their beloveds ear. I don't think I want to know what he is whispering to her here!!

Photobucket

Im checking out the various parks and bushland nearby and kinda like this bit!

Photobucket

And off to the beach - where there is like a MILLION stairs down the the sand. I SO need to get back into my gym-work after a snoozy winter. Those stairs are a killer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

BLING!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Cant wait for November. Ive been dying to shoot at Alverstoke and now I get too!! WOOT!

0 Fabulous Comments!: