Sneaky Peek!!

| Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A quick Sneaky Peek of Amanda and Kent's wedding on Sunday just gone.... I'm in the process of editing and came across this one and went mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........




Amanda and Kent were married in the forecourt of Winthrop Hall at UWA. Such a BEAUTIFUL place for a wedding, and a great place for photos too! I wanted to try and create something a little different to the normal UWA images so I went with a backlit style!

Ive been learning new techniques from some of my US counterparts, and backlighting is one of them! It can be tricky, but when you get the hang of it it creates something extra special with OOMPH and PIZAZZ and SNAP CRACKLE POP! :)

9 Fabulous Comments!:

Amy said...

The back lighting on her hair and gown make it look so soft against the stone building. Yes, this defiantly a keeper.

Studio222 Photography said...

Wow! That building is so beautiful! I like the processing a lot too!

Tiffany Izatt said...

teasers are really so unfair to me..i want to see MORE!!

Anonymous said...

ooh very nice - cant wait to see more!

Michelle Ross said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Frank DiMeo said...

I went mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm too.
Great job Clare!

Anonymous said...

lovely lovely :) backlighting is the way forward! :)

I was reading frankie tonight and they had photography tips section "Dont shoot into the sun" blahblahgar! I was disappointed they wrote that :\

Anonymous said...

That is So gorgeous! I love the quick moment you captured!

雪飝 said...

I love that photo. It was so natural looking.