Over to the Dark Side.....

| Monday, July 28, 2008

Now they say if you cant do...teach, and if you don't want to HAVE your photo taken...take them of others!!!

So its less than 2 months till MY big day...AGH!! My fabulous Photographers for our wedding are Mike and Kylie from Pixel Magix. You could never find a more fabulous pair. The came by to take some Pre Wedding Portraits piccies of Myself and my lovely John-Boy the other week. I was TERRIFIED!! I personally hate having my photo taken as i think i generally look like a marshmallow.... But i reckon they came out pretty good :)


Check out the rest here.....

3 Fabulous Comments!:

Anonymous said...

ooh I'm so excited for you Clare! I absolutely love the second one of the two of you on Pixel's blog. Sexy time! The last one of you is so stunning as well. Workin' the dimples...

Maybe I should get my photos done! Hope you had a great time.

Amanda
x

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely gorgeous pics Clare - as I've said before! I'm am getting so excited for you - not long now!

Tam xx

Anonymous said...

Wow.....absolutely awesome images!! You must be so stoked, and you look fantastic, same dimples, same great hair! Is that your mum's house??? OMG...to die for. And you're getting married there? Too perfect! Can you tell I'm excited for you, lol.