Introducing MOLLY!!!

| Wednesday, July 23, 2008

You may remember Kyah and Chris from their Wedding Photos and from Kyah's pregnancy shoot a few months ago... Well their little Princess is now here and OH MY she is so GORGEOUS!!!

I go though phases of cluckyness, and being of a certain age, people always ask the question "so when are you and John going to sprog??' and sometimes i say "NOW NOW NOW" and other times i say "NEVER NEVER NEVER" ..... This was a definite NOW moment. Its totally amazing how such a little person can make such a huge impact on you!

Molly is around 2 months old, and she is SO INTELLIGENT! She couldn't take her eyes away from this rather large black thing poked in her face (my camera) and I could just see "I'm a Princess, Take my photo please" going though her mind....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Favorite :)

Photobucket

I just LOVE the faces babies pull at times, its so entertaining :)

Photobucket

Thank you Molly, for being such a beautiful little Model for us!

3 Fabulous Comments!:

Anonymous said...

Might I suggest sticking to the NEVER NEVER NEVER
because no matter HOW cute they are to photograph, you really really really do NOT know what you are in for lol.

Nevertheless, I do love photographing them, and she is completely adorable. Ok, how about 'maybe maybe maybe'?

Oh, and you've been tagged by the way! Gotchya back!
www.figmentsphotography.com.au/blog

Anonymous said...

Let the cluckyness begin!

You did a great job here :)

Anonymous said...

Clare, these are simply gorgeous.. i love them
kel
thanks for the blog comment... :)))