Tasmania!

| Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Its coming up on JB and mine 2nd Wedding Anniversary - awwwwww i hear you all say. Im so so blessed to have such an amazing fella in my life. He came into it at a time when i had firmly assigned myself the 'Old Maid' title and was about to get the first of the 500 cats I was to acquire in my lifetime. Just in time!! He snuck up on me like a stealth tiger and pounced when i wasn't looking, and then suddenly this guy, who was my best friend, became so much more.

So 27th September 2008, Grand Final Day, and one of the best day's of my life. Ignoring the fact i had a terrible case of the flu, I coughed all the way through our wedding video footage and it rained half the day :) JB had planned a secret Honeymoon getaway to a destination I didnt know until we got to the airport to pick up our boarding passes. TASMANIA!!!!

Its such an UNBELIEVABLY beautiful place. Its green, unspoilt for the most part, small enough to travel from Hobart to Launceston in an afternoon, and the scenery is to die for. Retirement plans unfolded as we travelled....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and the "we took it ourselves" pic :) Dont we look happy ;)

Photobucket

0 Fabulous Comments!: