Graham Family

| Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am SO in love with this view! I think I may have gushed a little during the session, but seriously it was freekin amazing. The family were pretty cool too ;)


Their eldest is off to Uni this year, so they wanted a family portrait to remind themselves of when they were all together, before the kids flew the nest. I think thats such an awesome reason to have a session!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

By Jingo there are good genetics in this family!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I do my Family session very similar tot he way I shoot my Weddings, relaxed and with ALLOT of laughter. Life is far too short to be serious all the time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And we couldn't finish without taking a shot at Dad's favorite spot...

Photobucket

Seriously - if you guys ever sell.... RING ME! ;)

0 Fabulous Comments!: