Bloggin Backlog!

| Monday, February 15, 2010

I just made a list of everything Ive not blogged yet.....

OMG

Benita and Luke Wedding
Graham Family session
Kim and David Engagement Session
Lorinda and Warren Engagement Session
Erin and Craig Wedding
Emma and Khye Engagement Session
Jess's Portrait shoot
Tara and her boys
Lauren and James Engagement Session
Hannah and Peter Wedding
AND
Jarred and Sherene's Wedding!


sigh.

But fear not I will endeavour to catch up over the next few days.....

If you ever want to check out our current work Its always uploaded onto our Facebook Page first, usually within a day or two of the session, so its always being updated. If you become our fan you can comment on the photos, leave suggestions for new ideas, and generally tell me how much you love me....um..I meant my work ;)

I'm a bit of a Facebook-aholic, and tend to be on ALL the time - purely for work of course!

We have also been busily redecorating the client room and study.... We moved into our new house a little over 6 months ago and we have been living in a construction site for so long Ive forgotten what paint looks like on walls! My fabulous Hubby has spent the last 2 weeks painting the two main living areas (for the very first time I may add) and has done a fabulous job. There is a bit more organising to do, and some awesome wallpaper to hang, and photos will be taken soon to show it all off!

Im hoping we will get a front garden soon. Im tired of living in the 'Sahara' Nasty letters will soon be sent to the land corp!!

This was from last Thursday's wedding on a quiet beach in Margaret River.....Or is it our front 'garden'?

Photobucket

1 Fabulous Comments!:

Melanie said...

Look forward to seeing the finished renovations!