Interview for ABC on hating Daylight Savings!!

| Thursday, April 30, 2009

Im not a big fan of Daylight Savings. To be honest...it SUCKS!!! It ruins our special Magic Hour of photography, and makes the afternoons far too hot for my liking. I mean If you could spend your summer on the beach and never have to worry about work or getting the kids to bed, or eating at a reasonable hour, or getting to sleep on time...then yes, I can see how it could be good, BUT in WA, its completely unnecessary and quite detrimental to a good and happy life! Even without daylight savings sunset would still be about 7.30pm in December, and thats plenty late for walks along the beach and playing cricket with the kids, and also means its not 40 degrees at 8pm!

Ive just been quoted on the ABC blog with my opinion on Daylight Savings...I 'think' I sound intelligent:LOL:

And if it had been daylight savings lately...I would never have gotten a photo like THIS because it would have happened an hour into the reception! From Shannon and Brett's wedding on the 18th...keep and eye out for a full post tomorrow :)

Photobucket

2 Fabulous Comments!:

Shannon McPharlin said...

I totally agree with your comments Clare!!! and I lurve the photo it looks so spectactular!!! I hate daylight saving too.

Janine said...

Gorgeous gorgeous sunset Claredy. Love the shot, and hate daylight savings also. But, I'll vote it in :( I've got too many msn buddies in the Eastern states not to. My nights would be so lonely if I was yet ANOTHER hour behind. I know, I know...get a life huh?