Baby Zak and co!

| Thursday, April 23, 2009


There has been a baby expolsion around me as of late. All my close friends seem to be be either having babies or getting pregnant or a little of both. my best friend is due in May, my husbands best friend is bring his two kids back to perth to live....its a never ending shower of cuteness!!!!








A friend of mine had her second child a few weeks aggo and asked me to capture some images for her.  But of course I say!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

I love babies. They are so entertaining! The wonder and interest in their eyes, at pretty much anything! Zak was a serious little thing, taking it all in and pondering it all. Mum said he is usually quite smiley, but used it all up before I got there :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Being a model is very serous work.... Its tiring work being cute all the time!

Photobucket

Zak's Big Brother Aiden joined in for a few. He loves his little brother so much!!! Have you ever seen such gorgeous hair on a 2 year old?

Photobucket

Photobucket

All tuckered out and wanting a cuddle

Photobucket

Thankyou for being a fabulous little supermodel Zac! And i don't believe Mum when she says you grizzle, you were a perfect little angel for me!

0 Fabulous Comments!: