Kerrie and Matt Engagement Session!!

| Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Awwww I love it when people think I'm fabulous :) It certainly helps that I think they are pretty fabulous too!! Kerrie was the beautiful bridesmaid from Pauline and Leigh's wedding back in November, and she and her fella Matt are being wed in a few months!

Ive had the pleasure of a Work Experience girl for the past two weeks and she and I headed down to Busselton Saturday afternoon....and here is the result!

I totally wasn't expecting Busselton beach to be quite so crowded, but i guess that's what you get on a sunny Saturday afternoon on a long weekend. But you would never guess with some creative cropping and funky backs of beach shacks!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We then headed off to the main drag into town and some beautiful trees....awwwwww

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alana, my work experience guru, took a few shots and here is one of hers. I think we may see great things form her in the near future!

Photobucket

Thanks so much guys!! I love it when i click so well with my clients, it really makes them feel more like friends.

1 Fabulous Comments!:

Anonymous said...

These pics are great clare, can`t wait to see the wedding shots too!!!!