Kelly and Chad, Engagement Portrait!

| Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! Miss me??

I got back into the swing of things for the new year by holding a Portrait Shoot for the lovely Kelly and Chad, who are getting wedded down in Dunsborough in April. They come from a teeny tiny farming town somewhere out in the Wheatbelt, so really wanted some Beach photos....bit far to just drop in on the closest beach where they live (3 hour drive!!)

We started off at the local park...where I found some awesome spots that are usually covered with water!! At least something is good about summer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My current Favorite EVER!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanna be a SUPERMODEL!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So looking forward to April....Wise Winery is so fabulous for weddings...yummy!

4 Fabulous Comments!:

Brandi said...

Too cute and I love the second one.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! You found some absolutely gorgeous areas!!!

Kelly LaBruyere said...

Such gorgeous locations! I love the second and third ones. Great job with these.

Anonymous said...

Awesome locations! and beautiful couple!
Love all of these pictures!