Im Published!!

| Thursday, November 6, 2008

About 2 years ago I did a shoot for Roy Weston (now Harcourts) down in Bridgetown while I was living there. It was for a new subdivision that was in the process of being planned.

We were driving though last weekend from Pemberton (shooting Shanae and Russell's wedding...coming soon to a blog near you) and saw THIS!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I go...OMG That's MY Photo!!!!!!!

The Original......

Photobucket


So of course we had to get out and take daggy pics of me with my very first Billboard!

So proud :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Please excuse the daggy pics... they were taken by my hubby and he isn't a photographer..hence why I'm looking so bad. well, that's what I'm going to blame it on anyway LOL

1 Fabulous Comments!:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Clare!!! Awesome stuff!