Week 4 Tally - 7 days to go!

| Monday, June 23, 2008

Well I have to say I'm mighty impressed with Megan and Basil’s HUGE effort this past week! I was away this weekend and came back this morning to a lovely surprise

979 Votes - http://claredayphotographicdesigncomp.blogspot.com/

1. Megan and Basil – 446!!!! Massive jump from 86 last Monday!

2. Amanda and Adam – 220

3. Helen and Ben – 105

4. Jo and Ben – 68

5. Cindy and Scott – 39

6. Bryanna and Jon – 22

7. Carla and Clayton - 19

We have one week left and, while it may look like a shoe-in for Megan and Basil, their massive one week jump proves anything can happen if you put your mind to it

Thanks again to everyone, Our little Competition has created some fabulous Buzz and I'm so proud of ALL of my couples and how gorgeous you all are.

0 Fabulous Comments!: