Ive been Tagged!

| Friday, June 13, 2008

I've been tagged by Amanda Bowler from White Tulip Photography!

Ive been seeing these Blog Tagging games around for a while and so wanted to be tagged...and now I'm part of the Cool Girls Group :D so happy lol

Here are the rules!
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3. Tag 5 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my Faves... ( but I'm not embarrassed to admit my taste in music is extremely bad by most standards....)

Step by Step - New Kids on The Block...

Yes its probably one of the most embarrassing songs out there but i just LOVE the happiness of it.... I was never really into NKOTB when I was at school, I was much more of a Nirvana and The Church kindof girl, but as I've mellowed in my old age, I prefer happy music over 'I want to sit in a dark room and wear all black' kind of music.

oops I did it again - Britney Spears

again its kinda happy and bouncy, even though its technically a break up song...and you have to LOVE that red jumpsuit in the video clip :)

Candyman and Aint no other Man - Christina Aguleria

again, happy and bouncy and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the video clips because she looks amazing and the whole 40's ear thing she has going at the moment rocks big time :D

Almost anything by The Spice Girls

You have to admit...they are very cool LOL

ANYTHING recorded in the 80's

I LOVE LOVE LOVE 80's music, mainly because its always so upbeat and bouncy and happy! even when its a depressing kinda theme to the song it STILL sounds happy, as apposed to 90's music which was all depressing and 00's music which is all full of hate. The 80's ROCKS!

I'm tagging.....

James Day (because he is currently my hero...not only having the same last name as me, but because he got to meet Becker, Jessica Claire and Jasmine Star! Lucky Bugger)

Christine at Epicc Photography (because i think her work is beooootiful)

Janine @ Figments Photography (my old housemate!!)

My best friend (and Bridesmaid!) Nichole @ Drawing Words (not a photography blog, But who said it all had to be about photography?? She makes the most fabulous Arty stuff)

And the Fab Two @ Pixel Magix...because they are the beststsest people i know in the photog field

1 Fabulous Comments!:

Anonymous said...

I was soooo close to putting NKOB on my list too. I met them when I was working in Melbourne back in '92. I had no clue who they were at the time, until about 100 girls started banging on the restaurant window. LOL. To think I was "this close" to Marky Mark's brother! Six degrees of separation at it's best.